Finally found the time, the energy and the internet cafe neccesary to make this post. The keys on this keyboard stick like crazy so please pardon any typos.
Unfortunately I have limited time before my train back to Cairo leaves. So this will be an extremely short post on what I did my first two days.
The first one is relativaly easy to describe:
Air Plane
See? Easy.
Second day was a bit more productive.
Second day (part 1):
PYRAMIDS!
So after ariving in the middle of the night and staying in a wonderful 5 star hotel, I woke up to find my self staring out the window and seeing a rather large pyramid wondering how I didn't see it before. I mean. It was only a quarter of a mile away from my hotel. Luckily it was this day that we chose to go visit the Pyramids of Giza. Any other day and it would have been too smoggy for any good photos.
Because of lack of time and lack of speedy upload I can only give you one image at this time:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/tnpflyer20/PICT0010.jpg
Gotta go. See ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alright. . .what about days 3-8? YOu should be in Jordan now. How about a fill in for the rest of Egypt at least!
Oh and the link to your single photo isn't working.
Did you register for a personal account?
mom
Post a Comment